Shoot and photo requests

Shoots and photos at the SANAA building need to be authorized by the university administration of Folkwang University of the Arts at all times.


For journalistic shoots please send the respective sheet to

Commercial purpose shoots have to be inquired separately at Folkwang Agency.
A separate permit or a declaration of right of use is obligatory. When indicated, a commission needs to be paid. Please mail the respective sheet to


Please make sure to send us your inquiry ahead of time. 


Subject teachers and student groups of photography and architecture should also direct their photo shoot inquiries at the Folkwang field of activity of Communication & Media: